Senior Mechanical Engineer
The applicant will mainly design, build and test mechanical systems in prototype aircraft as well as aircraft modifications. The scope of work for aircraft prototype will span from preliminary design, critical design, system design, manufacturing and assembly support, and flight test engineering (focus on mechanical portions of those phases). Typical work includes but not limited to design of equipment installations, landing gear, flight controls, hydraulic or pneumatic systems, pressured systems, metal fittings, or similar items and their integration to the overall vehicle. The scope of work for aircraft modification typically includes installation designs of LRUs.
- Generate 3D aircraft mechanical parts, assembly and installations.
- Generate 3D Special Tools / Test Stands parts and assemblies
- Generate drawings (2D) for manufacturing, assembly and installations.
- Generate bills of material
- Check/Review mechanical part, assemblies and installation designs.
- Check/Review drawings for manufacturing, assembly and installations.
- Simple stress analysis using classical hand calculation methods.
- Check/Review simple stress calculations.
- Manufacturing, assembly, and installation support.
- Support ground and flight test planning, test execution and aircraft modifications.
- Support design proposals.
- Mentor other engineers, participate in internal and external training activities.
Professional Skill :
Interested applicants are invited to send full resume indicating qualifications and experience, expected salary and recent photo by E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org All information will be treated in the strictest confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.