The Project Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Project Manager in the management of the overall project for the smooth proceedings of the various tasks.
The incumbent shall assist in the management of project implementation activities within the scope of the contract proposal, involving the supervision and performance of a range of duties for the successful completion of multi-discipline tasks.
The incumbent acts as a liaison with both internal and external entities to ensure effective communication in the resolution of administrative and technical issues related to projects. These responsibilities include tasks such as planning, reporting, translating documents, sourcing supplier (both domestic and international for supporting production, comparisons and negotiations), organizing meetings/demonstrations, as well as preparing, updating, translating and maintaining project-related documentation.
Required Hard Skills :
- Mastery of MS Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experienced in MS Project and MS Access is a plus
Required Soft Skills :
- Communicate well with co-workers
- Communicate well with customers
- Prioritize what matters the most that is to organization’s benefit.
- Have great human interaction skills. Able to differentiate work and emotions.
- Creativity, generate new ideas/ able to adapt to new ways of working, curious and a fast learner
- Able to motivate their surroundings and lift up the mood or rapidly react when communication goes wrong between co-workers or customers.
- In communication
- In teamwork
- In organizing
- In getting job done
- Able to act on their own, know what has to be done and do it
- Able to manage time well, know the priority of work and being able to handle multiple jobs at once. Self-proof, ability to act by their own for the goods of the company without getting order to do so. Precision in detail with every job including documenting and communication
Interested applicants are invited to send full resume indicating qualifications and experience, expected salary and recent photo by E-mail : email@example.com All information will be treated in the strictest confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.