Senior Structural Engineer
The applicant will design, build and test prototype aircraft structures. The scope of work will span from conceptual to detail design, part and assembly design, system design, manufacturing support and flight test support. Typical work includes but no limited to design and manufacture of primary structural elements, secondary structural elements and their integration into the overall vehicle.
- Create 3D/2D definition of parts, assemblies and installations.
- Generate fabrication and assembly work instructions.
- Establish manufacturing tolerances for production of structural components.
- Check/Review 3D definition of parts, assemblies and installations.
- Check/Review 2D definition of parts, assemblies and installations.
- Design the primary and secondary load paths for the vehicle.
- Generate structural design requirements document.
- Perform stress analyses using classical and finite element methods.
- Create stress analysis related documents.
- Check/Review stress analysis documents.
- Consolidate stress analysis report for each project.
- Create structural test plans which will be used to verify manufacturing processes meet design intent and requirements.
- Support manufacturing and assembly.
- Support ground and flight test planning, test execution and aircraft modifications.
- Support design proposals
- Mentor other engineers, participate in internal and external training activities.
Professional Skill :
Interested applicants are invited to send full resume indicating qualifications and experience, expected salary and recent photo by E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org All information will be treated in the strictest confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.